[ Leading Bakery ]
- Eliminate High WW Hauling Costs.
- Small System Footprint.
- Low Capital Investment Cost, with Short Payback Period.
- Design, fabricate, install, and start-up a resilient wastewater treatment system to handle high-strength process wastewater.
- Eliminate the need for costly, environmentally burdensome, and logistically difficult shipping of wastewater from the plant.
- Install the system with a total footprint of under 2,000 ft2.
- Install system with low capital investment cost, low O&M costs, high reliability, short payback period, & process scalability.
- Solids screening and wastewater equalization tanks.
- Highly automated PurEffluent™ system.
- A biogas collection, metering, and flare system.
- A polishing unit for further BOD5 and TSS reduction.
- A Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) unit with remote access to monitor & control the treatment system.
- Regulatory Compliance,
- Enhanced the Company's Standing within the Local Community,
- Production of Clean Renewable Energy,
- Future Expansion.
- Reducing wastewater organic concentration (BOD5) by 99% on average.
- Eliminating the cost for wastewater hauling.
- Allowing wastewater to be discharged to the local sewer system while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Maintaining low labor and O&M costs for the treatment system.
- Allowing the plant to increase production without the increased burden from of wastewater generation.
- Generating biogas as an onsite renewable energy source.
- Enhancing the standing within the local community as an environmentally sustainable responsible business.