[ Large Bakery ]
- High-strength Wastewater Treatment,
- Elimination of hauling costs
The Plant selected the PurEffluent™ Technology based on its low capital investment cost, low O&M costs, capability of handling stressful operation, small footprint, high system reliability, short payback period, and process scalability.
- Wastewater equalization.
- The PurEffluent™ treatment system followed by a small aerobic process for BOD5 and TSS removal.
- Automated chemical feed system for pH and nutrient control.
- Biogas collection, metering, and flare system.
- A Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) unit with remote access capabilities to monitor and control the wastewater pre-treatment system.
- Regulatory Compliance,
- Elimination of WW Hauling Costs,
- Elimination of Noise & Odour Issues.
- Eliminate wastewater hauling costs.
- Consistently achieve 97% BOD5 and TSS removal in the treated wastewater effluent.
- Allow the plant to discharge treated effluent into the local sewer system under strict sewer limits.
- Eliminate traffic, noise, and odour issues that were associated with wastewater hauling.