[ The EMG Advantage ]
Leading Anaerobic PurEffluent™ Technology
- EMG has refined the most powerful biological treatment available for process wastewater: The PurEffluent™ anaerobic fluidized bed system . Stemming from over two decades of research & development, EMG has delivered the proprietary PurEffluent™ technology to provide clients with performance reliability, ease of operation, resilience under shock & overloading and more.
- The EMG team includes highly skilled scientist & engineers with valuable experience in a multitude of wastewater treatment technologies. Our experts combine research-based insight with hands-on applied experience to resolve the full spectrum of wastewater treatment needs. Our team’s dedication to our clients stands out by implementing proven environmental engineering solutions that transform wastewater streams from a burden into an asset. We regularly present technical papers at national meetings & trade shows.
Successful & Proven Track Record
- Founded in 1996, EMG International has delivered successful solutions for wastewater treatment for the Food & Beverage industry industry for over 25 years. We excel at consistently delivering high-quality, science-based solutions to our clients, on time, and within budget. Our technologies have a proven performance record for various wastewater streams in the industrial sector.
Zero Capital Investment
- To reduce the upfront capital cost to our clients, EMG offers multiple project funding options.
- Fully-Leased Systems,
- Joint-Ownership Systems,
- Rented Units.
- Because we understand that our clients’ investment into wastewater treatment needs to be reliable and secure, we offer a Performance Guarantee for our systems so that industrial production does not become hindered by wastewater treatment.
Integrity & Ethical Approach
- EMG’s scientists & engineers hold the utmost standards of integrity & ethics while performing their work. From Project Evaluation & Bidding, to System Design & Construction, and Operational Support, we focus on delivering on our promises without compromising our honesty, professionalism, and trust-worthiness.
- We believe there is no conflict between maintaining integrity and ethical conduct and being a successful business pursuing sustainability & environmental responsibility.