[ Leading Beverages Manufacturer ]
- Improving Sustainability,
- Reduction of Wastewater Disposal Costs,
- Regulatory Compliance with IU Permit,
- Future Expansion
Our client had an important standing within the local community, and wished to enhance their corporate responsibility and community contributions.
The Plant was producing very large volumes of wastewater due its high-scale industrial process, and needed to reduce costs associated with wastewater disposal, improve sustainability, accommodate planned production expansion, and improve regulatory compliance with the Plant's Industrial User (IU) Permit.
- Customized Anaerobic Fluidized-Bed Digester (AFBD) units, distinguished for their small footprint, and high-rate wastewater treatment capability.
- A biogas utilization system for onsite electricity generation & waste heat recovery, for reducing the Plant’s utility costs.
- Remote system monitoring/control with a Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) unit.
- Enhancing regulatory compliance with the Plant’s Industrial User (IU) Permit.
- Significantly reducing the Plant’s wastewater disposal costs (92% surcharge fee reduction).
- Allowing the Plant to expand operations and increase production.
- Regulatory Compliance,
- Enhanced the Company's Standing within the Local Community,
- Production of Clean Renewable Energy,
- Future Expansion.
The system continues its operations with great success, with non-interrupted wastewater treatment, and production of renewable biogas & electricity.
This project greatly enhanced the Plant’s standing in the local community as an environmentally sustainable & responsible business, committed to reducing off-site waste transfers & producing clean renewable energy.